We are definitely big-picture thinkers, and bring years of experience to a wide range of hotel projects. We take pride in consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations, as a result of our unique backgrounds of working and consulting in the hotel industry.
It’s our job to add value, which we do by applying expert thinking in our project management. This results in practical, intelligent outputs, all of which are targeted at achieving quantifiable results. We focus on growing clients’ success, sales and market reputations, to deliver enduring, thriving, respected, and profitable businesses. Our customer service is of the highest standard.
At THSA, we have worked tirelessly at reshaping the stereotypical ‘consulting’ mould, resulting in an energetic collective of experts and clients. These include hotel owners, investors, developers, operators, and governments across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific islands and Asia.
By employing our expert knowledge and thorough understanding of the hotel sector, we give clients a real edge across the full range of projects, including:
- all types of accommodation opportunities
- market demand studies, feasibility reports and financial forecasts
- upside value identification
- asset management to drive performance and achieve highest asset utilisation
- competitive operator selection process
- alternative operational management arrangements
- participation in development, design, construction and fitout teams
- due diligence
- performance improvement & revenue management
- government approvals
- owner representation.
We want to see profitable, successful projects come to fruition, through applying deep hotel industry experience, supported by a robust analytic capability.
But we know that it takes more than that.
It takes a detailed understanding of the actual market in real time, along with considering the competitive environment, and tapping into commercial insights and extensive networks built up over many years.
That’s the advantage of working with a consulting firm like THSA.
Click here to read our case studies.