The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Asset Management - Improving capital value
In todays cap rate environment, where $1 on the P+L drives anywhere between $12 and $20 on the balance sheet, the focus is on capital value improvement. Owners, investors and operators with a substantial investment in bricks and mortar want to ensure a continuous competitive return from an efficiently utilised asset. We understand that enhancing the asset value via an experienced asset manager who can add value to the owner/investor and to the operator is an imperative.
THSA focuses on improving capital value.
THSA has an innovative, collaborative approach to asset management and provides the following services:
- Optimising operational performance
- Owner’s or investor’s representative
- Site, opportunity, asset identification, analysis and valuation
- Asset utilisation and alternate or best use analysis and review
- Feasibility studies including market demand, financial forecasts, cash-flows
- Operator and brand selection and management contract negotiation
- Franchise selection and agreement negotiation
- Renovation, refurbishment and redevelopment planning
- Financial analysis and budget reviews
- Attendance at management meetings
- Operator oversight and relationship management
- Board Director representation
- Resident Director services
- Company registration and ASIC requirements
- Engagement and coordination of legal, accounting, audit, tax, risk and other experts
- Management of the valuation process to extract greatest capital value
- Land tax appeals, council negotiations, government grant assistance