THSA was highly recommended to Coffs Harbour City Council and Coffs Coast Marketing to deliver a Cruise Ship business case and tourism infrastructure funding proposal for the Coffs Coast region. Rodger and THSA delivered an exceptional report at the highest standard with absolute professionalism that exceeded all expectations.
Glenn Caldwell, Tourism Manager Coffs Coast.
- Crowne Plaza Hobart - Market Demand, Feasibility, Operator selection - Hobart
- Sydney Rocks Hotel - Market Demand & Feasibility - SHFA
- Dubbo Hotel - Market Demand & Feasibility
- Rockingham Hotel - Market Demand & Feasibility
- Sovereign Hill Hotel - Ballarat
- Luxury, boutique hotel - Sydney
- Resort development - Exmouth
- Short term accommodation - Dungog
- Resort park capital redevelopment - South West Rocks
- Airport Feasibility Scope Study - Lord Howe Island
- Aboriginal cultural attraction
- Star Ratings Australia - Australian Auto Clubs
- Merger of three Regional Tourism Organisations - Destination NSW.
- Lendlease, New Business, Commercial, Building
- Carter Group (Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, Crowne Plaza Queenstown)
- Mantra Hotel Group
- Nelson Meers Hotel Group
- Crowne Plaza
- Kalis Group
- Cruise shipping infrastructure demand - Coffs Harbour
- Accommodation investment strategy - Dubbo
- Affordable accommodation strategy - Perth
- Product gap analysis - Barossa
- Experience gap analysis - North Queensland
- National online strategy for tourism (NOST)
- North Queensland events strategy
- Brand Sydney project - Global Place Brand - Sydney.